M’bera refugee camp, Bassikounou, Mauritania, 2016. Meeting with community leaders. Credit: Koniba Samaké
- Drafting project, company and sector strategies including due diligence tools and compliance frameworks to ensure long-term and sustainable human rights-abiding supply chains and project implementation.
- Supporting governments, companies and non-governmental organisations in planning and implementing complex participatory processes with stakeholders in different countries, societies, cultures and legal systems
- Coaching, preparation and accompaniment of negotiatiators in different intercultural contexts
- Inclusion of internal and external stakeholders in strategic planning
- Integration of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the principles of the UN Global Compact into all processes and results
- Development of a human rights-compliant, resilient and flexible policy corporate or project strategy and its step-by-step implementation